Meet the Team
Robyn S. Farber, MSc
Professional Fiduciary Bureau License #PF946
Robyn brings a wealth of management experience from the for profit and non profit sectors, and knowledge of trusts and estates concepts. Robyn enjoys working with the PFS+ team to find creative solutions to complex client issues.
- General Member - Professional Fiduciary Association of California (PFAC)
- Certificate in Professional Fiduciary Management for Trustees - California State University, Fullerton
- MSc, London School of Economics
- Rothberg School for Overseas Students - Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- BA, University of Toronto
Professional Fiduciary Bureau License #PF1028
Yumiko is a native Japanese who lived in U.S. for over 30 years. Yumiko worked in the financial industry for 20 years and has experience in working with international clients.
- Associate Member - Professional Fiduciary Association of California (PFAC)
- Member – Japan America Society of Southern California
- MBA, Xavier University
- Fluent in Japanese
- BS, Northern Kentucky University, Management/Finance, Cum Laude
Professional Fiduciary Bureau License #1098
Robin has always loved working with vulnerable seniors. For over 20 years, she worked with elderly clients in both public and corporate accounting settings. Upon retirement, she served for 7 years as a Long-Term Care Ombudsman with the responsibility to advocate for seniors and investigate elder abuse in long-term facilities.
Retired Certified Public Account (CPA) License # 75428
Member-Professional Fiduciary Association of California (PFAC)
Associate Member-Orange County Bar Association
Member-Orange County Chapter of Foundation for Senior Services
Member-Estate Planning Council of South Orange County
Accounting Education-University of Arkansas
B.A. Social Welfare, Humboldt State University
Utilizing her excellent communication and organization skills, Valerie has worked with a variety of constituency groups including physicians and other medical professionals, community business leaders and community volunteers. Valerie has always enjoyed working with people; finding solutions and attending to individual's needs.
- 12 year tenure as Foundation Director for a 425-bed tertiary-care hospital where she oversaw a multi-faceted fundraising program including a successful $5 million Capital Campaign, donor relations efforts and various annual fundraising special events
- 4 years as Outreach Director for the Bay Area-based Independent Adoption Center
- 14 years in Community Development for the City of Irvine
- BA, UCLA - Communication Studies.