Solutions for Individuals and Families
We can serve an important role in your:
- Trust - as nominated or appointed successor trustee. Can serve during trustor’s lifetime and after trustor’s death. Can be privately engaged or court appointed.
- Special Needs Trust - as nominated or appointed trustee. Serves during beneficiary’s lifetime. Can be privately engaged or court appointed.
- Will - as nominated executor or administrator for assets that are not titled in a trust. Serves after your death. Can be privately engaged or court appointed.
- Power of Attorney for Finance - as nominated or appointed POA agent during your lifetime. Privately engaged.
- Advance Health Care Directive - as nominated or appointed health care agent during your lifetime. Privately engaged.
- Conservatorships - as nominated or appointed conservator of the estate or conservator of the person during your lifetime. Privately nominated or court appointed.
How to Engage Us
- Have a discussion with your estate planning attorney regarding your needs and roles. Discuss the potential of engaging a professional fiduciary to meet the needs of your plan. We have to be legally appointed by you in your estate planning documents or by court order to be able to act on your behalf.
- Call us at 949-458-7377 or email us to set up a telephone consultation, and to see if we are a good fit for your needs.
- Consider other fiduciaries as well to make sure you are getting the best fit for your needs. Referrals are available from PFAC at www.pfac-pro.org
- If you would like to proceed, we’ll review your estate planning documents before we choose to accept the role.
Solutions for Attorneys
Court supervised or privately engaged solutions for your clients such as:
- Nominations or appointments when there are no local or traditional alternatives for trustee, POA agent for finance or health care, executor, estate administrator
- Replacement of a removed or declining trustee or administrator
- Conservators for court appointed conservatorships, temporary and permanent
- Trustees for Special Needs Trusts
- Trustees for certain life insurance trusts
Solutions for Financial Services Providers and Social Workers
We engage experts like you to help us make decisions for our clients. We can also help you with your solutions for your clients when:
- Your client has capacity, but wants to delegate responsibilities to a Power of Attorney agent or trustee to make financial decisions on their behalf now.
- Your client has capacity and would like to identify a trustee, executor, POA finance or health that will make decisions for them in the future.
- Your client does not have capacity, and needs a conservator of the estate or conservator of the person.